Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Easter experience

I always love hearing the story of Easter. Passover, the resurection, the passion, etc. It's a beautiful story. Well, this year we celebrated a little bit early. All day today we've been celebrating by finding eggs and such. I really wanted to go to the 8 o'clock bi-lingual mass tonight. My friend Drew was baptized and I had a lot of friends there. It looked like it was going to be a really special mass. We later found out that it was about 4 hours long and couldn't stay. :/ It made me really sad and now having a really lame time fighting with my mommy. On the bright side, I did find out that we have a beautiful family bible that will be given to me when I'm baptized, confirmed, etc. a year from now. Monday morning I get three teeth pulled and currently feeling sick from all of the sweets that I've been missing since lent started. This is going to be a really long week. :( At least I get to talk with my new e-mail buddies (All Time Low) all week. :) I SOOOOOOOOOO want to go to one of their concerts soon. I'm excited. Only two classes left for ccd. Then I start again next year. Finally realizing that I need new friends. Not just for me, but for the people that mean a lot to me too. You know that something is going on when even your parents say that you need to make some changes. It sucks, but you know that it's true. They only have your best intrest at heart. It's best to listen to them. Oh well. Life goes on and we continue to live it. We may not enjoy what we go through, but it's always worth it in the end. Just keep moving on. You'll make it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment