Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Let's give them something to talk about ;)

Freshman year I had an AMAZING teacher. He later became one of my track coaches and every time we were about to start a meet he would always tell us, "Go big, or go home." The way I see it, everything you do in life should be that way. So why shouldn't we give the people what they want? Insecure people will talk about you behind your back and they're not going to stop no matter what you do. Why not give them something to say? How people take it is their problem and who cares what they have to say? Obviously they're not your real friends. I know that I haven't posted in days, but I've been kind of busy. Family time, shopping, and other things. Since my last post I got my license, applied to a billion places for work, got new sunglasses, had my car sold, and hopefully figured out who I am as a person. People will ask you who you are and anybody could say their name, their age, where they're from, etc. Who can say who they are though? Not many of us. A name and a social security number doesn't define who you are, what you like to do, and what you're interested in. Anyways, I just got my hair done and it looks great. Tomorrow is my "falcon day" where I get my schedule (just room numbers this year since I made my schedule myself like a week ago), year book, pictures, parking permit, etc. I've heard a lot of my senior friends talking this year and I'm starting to realize how crazy next year is going to be. Starting my second year of CCD soon and I can't wait for that. Baptism this year along with confirmation and first holy communion. Few of you may know this, but I have a cartilage piercing in my right ear. I got it for my birthday six months ago. I've grown up a lot since then though and I'm starting to think that I might want to take it out. It would be cool to put it in my memory box to remind my self of the year I had or to make it some big deal and take it out with my Godmother right before my baptism. I would love that. Anyways, back to the school thing. I have the best schedule ever this year. I have to travel for first period, but that's ok. It's so worth it. I have Spanish 4 at YCHS, then I go back to RVHS for AP English 3 with Odegard, Computer Applications, and Chemistry with Mr. Lee. I don't really care about the teachers unless I requested them or know them. Second semester, I have Spanish 4 at YCHS, Student Aide with Mr. Hislop (no, that is not where I get help. Yes, that is where I help the teacher), US History, and Nutritional Science. This paper is saying that I'm supposed to have a PE class this year too, but that's not true. I may have to go in the first day of school and tell them to fix that. I'm really excited. Not only do I have the best schedule EVER, but I'm also a junior this year. Anybody have any idea what that means? No? PROM!!!!! I can't wait. I already have the dress and shoes. I think I have a date, but I want to see if somebody else asks me before I say yes. ;) Next year I get reduced days if I want. I could have gotten them this year, but I didn't want to sit at home by myself for 90 minutes. Then if I do sports I would have to drive all the way back to school. How lame would that be? Probably won't do sports though. :/ I need a job to pay for stuff like a car and college. After senior year I want to go abroad. Just a quick little vacation, but maybe I'll stay for school. I decided that I want to go into graphic design. Like the stuff on the Monster cans or the posters outside of the movie theater. I want to get paid to do stuff like that or go into advertising. That would be a sick job. Actually, I think I'm going to go work on that right now. Maybe find a good school to go to a few people that are in that field to see what the job is really like. You know, find all the basic information so I know exactly what I'm getting into. I'll try to update again before school starts and after the VBS staff party. TTYL!! <3 Saved Individual

No comments:

Post a Comment