Sunday, September 12, 2010

Peace and Quiet

It's been a while and I apologize. I've been a little busy with things like school, job searching, football games, etc. It's been a lot of work, but totally worth it. When you live a life like mine things get crazy sometimes. It gives you a second of excitement and pressure. It's not fun for that one second, but then you look back and it was actually fun having that one second of feeling like screaming. Anyway, I've been doing a lot lately and it's really exciting. I've made a few new friends this year already and I can't wait to see what other friends I'm going to make this year and next year. I went to the first home football game of the year. It was RVHS vs. Sutter so there was a lot of rivalry. I actually went with a few RV friends and one from Sutter. It was fun to make jokes with them and sit on the RV side. :) We went to the before school rally that day and went crazy making jokes about everything. I registered for the ccd class a few weeks ago and I went to the first official class this morning. It was not the way I remembered it... Oh well. It was still great and I love going. I ran into a mom that I met through VBS and she was excited to see me. I gave her my number and she was really happy that I volunteered to babysit for her. :) The past few months I've been doing a lot of job searching and things are finally starting to turn around for me there. For once, it's actually quiet in my house. It's kind of awkward lol. I'm not used to it being so quiet. I really like that it's silent sometimes, but right now I'm too excited about life and youth group later tonight. I need the music blaring and the windows closed so I can just rock out by myself. It's so... freeing. Forms of self expression are the best way to relieve stress. I was looking at earlier posts in my blog and see how I used to write. I miss that, but  as I grow and change, my writing must also change. I have a lot of reflecting and homework to do. I'll post again soon. <3 Saved Individual

No comments:

Post a Comment