Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So, I've been pretty lame about updating since senior year started. I know. :/ It's not as easy as I thought. I've just been super busy with school, work, college prep, etc. Now that things are starting to slow down a little bit and I'm getting home earlier, I thought it would be nice to come back and update a little bit. So far I've made a ton of new friends, done a lot of working, and even tried a few new things. :) I'm currently learning how to make my own web sites and loving my AP English class. A lot of my assignments are online (except for English, but we usually get information about the assignment in an e-mail or have to write a blog entry for this site!). In English we just did a timed write last week and I was really excited because I got 75/70 on it! :D Yes, those numbers are correct and in the right order. Today I got to fix a picture in photoshop for one of my cousins. It is the cutest thing ever! I have officially decided that I may not want to go to a four year college right after high school. While it would be nice, I may want to go to a junior college, study abroad (which may be an option thanks to Rotary and Interact club), or take some time and figure life out. I'll be sure to keep busy and post about whatever I decide to do, but for right now I'm going to place applications to the schools that interest me and hope that I know what I'm going to do before I sign up to do anything. Anybody with true life experience, please let me know about some of the troubles you faced with post-high school plans. I'd love to hear about what happened and learn from those decisions. :) Thanks! Lots of love, Saved Individual

No comments:

Post a Comment