Thursday, February 18, 2010

Edward Everett Hale

I just read a quote that really inspired me. It was by Edward Everett Hale and he said "Look up and not down; look forward and not back; look out and not in; lend a hand". It may only be 9 a.m., but it really brightened my day. It spoke to me and said "stop being sad, keep moving forward, and go do what you love to do". We as people shouldn't let others or circumstances determine how we live our lives. Be who YOU want to be, not what others want to see. I know it sounds lame, but it's true. Anybody that wants you to change isn't really your friend, unless they're just trying to be helpful for your sake. I know, I have scrub friends. It's hard to see them dress and act like that, but I don't make them change. I just suggest. We should all go be wild. Dance and sing like nobody is around. Life is too short to live with regrets, so live every day like it's going to be your last. :) Have a nice day and come back soon for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment