Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life's little moments

"I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough." That was said in the movie The Notebook. One person is nothing special. It's what they do and who they are that make them special. We are all common people that live common lives (yes, even the famous people). It's loving without fear, doing what you can to protect that love, and living in the moment. Don't label your love and don't work at it. It should come naturally. Life is full of little moments that people often take for granted. Appreciate them. They won't always be there. Laugh and smile as much as possible. Live without regrets. Be who you want to be. When you're having a hard day, remember "The lord always listens," and "and when it's right, you're lost in the moment." Enjoy your friends, your life, your family, and everything else while you can. It may not be there forever. Enjoy and come read some more if you have time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment