Thursday, March 4, 2010

Half empty or half full?

So, it hasn't been my best week ever. :/ Lots of drama, lots of disappointment, and even more surprises. Life has a funny way of working itself out. The moments when I feel like breaking down and giving up, God gives me another reason to keep going. We all have our own cross to carry. Some of them are large and heavy. If you think that your life is horrible you should take a look at the person sitting next to you and think to yourself, "would I really want to change places with them?" Mother Teresa once said, "God wouldn't give me anything that I couldn't handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much." We'll all make it through this life thinking about everything that happened and say, "Yeah, I had my ups and downs, but I wouldn't want it any other way." Before I sign off for the night I have something more important to say than keep living life to the fullest. I have a few apologies that I need to make and a few thank yous. To anybody that read this and told me it was great, thank you. Jaymes, thank you for being my first follower. :) Anybody that encouraged me to keep writing, thank you. If it hadn't been for all of you, I would have given up and deleted my blog. Anybody that was disappointed when I said I quit, I'm sorry. It was heat of the moment I guess. It means a lot to me that you all kept reading and wanting me to write more. Everybody that bought cookie dough for the track team or made a donation, thanks a million. Without that money we wouldn't have new equipment money for bus rides or invitationals, or our amazing coaches. The glass is always half full in life, you just need to learn to see it that way. Good night everybody! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment