Friday, March 5, 2010

Life=music

While writing in my blog, I've learned that feelings need to be let out to the world more often. It can be done through poetry, stories, blogs, music, or just talking about it. Sometimes you can say more in a poem, song, etc. There's a song called "Break  Your Little Heart" by All Time Low. It really describes how I feel as a high school student with all of these lame boys hanging around me. It says: "I'm gonna break your little heart, watch you take the fall, laughing all the way to the hospital, cause there is nothing surgury can do when I break your little heart in two." For me, this says "I'm a heart breaker. You're going to fall for me, I'm warning you now. There isn't anything that I can do when you get hurt." Unfortunetly, I've been on both sides of this situation, but it makes you stronger sometimes. Another quote from All Time Low: "I'm over getting old. Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year and I'm so sick watching all the minutes pass as I go nowhere and this is my reaction to everything I fear cause I've been going crazy. I don't want to waste another minute here." Let's go wild! We're at the perfect point in our lives. Most of us can now drive, we're young, we're fun, we'll be wild while we can. After a while we won't be able to anymore. We'll have responsabilities and need to be role models for the younger generation. If we're wild now, we'll have the stories to tell them and explain why they shouldn't do the same thing. "We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs, and they'll think it's cause we're young and we'll feel so alive." Let's go live like we're dying and learn from our mistakes. We'll tell our kids one day and they'll understand why we don't want them to do the same. They'll know that they're loved and we only want what's best for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment