Monday, March 15, 2010

Rules

Yes, rules are important and need to be followed to keep society going. However, there is a line. The school has a policy that says personal websites (such as this) are not to be used on school computers. It's rediculous if you ask me. I as a student, should have the right to blog during my frist period class if I have all of my work done. I'm a good student and try hard in everything I do. Should I be punished for my hard work? Personally, I don't think it's fair. Yes, there are rules that should not be altered for special cases. I just think that it's lame for such a positive influence in my life to be banned by the school. Don't worry if I don't post as often anymore. I'm just busy during the day and can't post during first anymore. Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment