Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lo siento, amigo

It translates into "I'm sorry friend." (yes, that is about all I've learned in the three spanish classes I've taken.) I'm sorry that I haven't blogged in a LONG time, but I've been busy with school, track, and other activities. I'm driving myself insane. ;) I eneded last quarter with a 3.75 (weighted it's a 4.0), joined the track team, and found a few more extra things to do. I went to the cheer meeting to learn more about try-outs in April and decided to run for junior class president. I'm looking forward to the vacation bible school meeting this Friday night and the skating party the day after. It's spirit week at school so everybody is looking forward to the minimum day tomorrow and the ralley on Friday. This week's spirit theme is boys vs. girls. GIRLS WILL SOOOOO WIN!!!!!! :) JKJKJKJK Idk yet, but they got some teachers to perform their own dance after the fourth period dance class has their "dance off" at the ralley (which this "dance off" is one option for the final, my final for dance is teaching the class a dance in three days [such as a line dance or something] that adds up to a total of 100 points). If you have any ideas for the dance final or my campaign, let me know. :) It's greatly appreciated. I'm thinking I'll do a "blast from the past: returning to retro dance" theme for the final and a "It's a small school" theme for the campaign. My own twist on the "it's a small world" ride from Disney, to bring the Junior class together to do what's best for us. Let me know what you think and I really do need all the help I can get for this campaign. Thank you in advance. :) This just shows that ANYBODY can try something new. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment