Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fame and Fortune

Is it really worth it? Nobody is ever really "down to earth" after they get it. Some of the larger, more popular bands are just lying when they say that they love their fans and would be nowhere without them. It's ridiculous. Hyper Crush (small band that has gone nowhere yet) really is still down to earth. My brother met them a while back and got them to actually sign a poster for him. It's in his room right now. Hyper Crush is kind of the 80's techno music, but it's really cool. They just released a new single called "Keep Up" and it's amazing. They're really fun and for the guys, Holly is pretty cute. You might want to give them a try if you're in a good mood or looking for something to give you a little "pick me up". You'll love them. Other than that, there isn't much going on. I was going to write some controversial essay, but changed my mind when I started listening to Keep up and got an e-mail. The  e-mail made me a little sad, but oh well. It worked out this way for a reason. Next year (assuming that I do it this year and the year after)! I'll be ready for the job when the world is ready for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment