Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yes, I'm still alive.

I know that I'm not always on here, but the school blocked the website and I haven't had anything to write about lately. Just counting down to the end of the year. Last week of school, so I should be posting more as I come up with more things to write about. I don't have a job, so it's not like I won't have time. I'll probably be spending that time looking for one, working out, something. Maybe I'll even start studying for honors chem. It all depends on what I have going for me this summer. Currently I have nothing though. Hopefully I'll spend some time with friends. We got our yearbooks and they look AMAZING!!!! Way better than last years anyways. I'm looking for some books to read, so if you have any ideas they would be much appreciated. Same goes for movie titles. 2 1/2 months is a long time to be doing nothing. I found out that I have Child Development ROP all year next year ( I say all year because we're on the block schedule and switch classes half way through the school year ). Any advice on taking care of kids? On the bright side, at least I'll be certified in CPR and stuff like that. :) I'm usually good with kids, but I'm kind of worried about that. I also have history of religions. THAT scares me. That's a lot of religion for one year. I take a ccd class on Sundays and adding five days of religions is insane. Confirmation scares me too though. The more I think about it, the more I feel like I'm not ready for it. I want it, but that's a BIG step. Especially for somebody like me. I'm a very sheltered, very shy girl. I can barely tell people my name. They expect me to be baptized, receive first holy communion, and be confirmed all in the same night on my own free will?! That's craziness. I better go take a nap and work on some English homework. :) I'll write more later. The next post will probably be after I get out of school. I have a lot of studying to do for finals ( I'm in Spanish 3, keyboarding, dance, and Honors English ). I finished the final for dance and got an a in that class, but I'm a little worried about the spanish 3 final. I've had a C+ all semester, so I'm hoping that I can bring that up to a solid B. Adios, amigos lol. <3  Saved Individual

No comments:

Post a Comment