Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sex and Drugs

"I'm gonna go where no girls ever been before. I know that you can take me. you, you make my body numb. I want it I need it so bad that I do anything that you want just tell me where to put it if you got it I can do it. Sex and drugs. yup. this is what she loves. yup. I seen her up in the club shakin her f***** stuff. louder then a bomb b****, why you smokin drugs? is it because you really want someone to show you love?" Yes, it is part of an AMAZING song. As you can guess, it's titled Sex and Drugs by Hyper Crush. I was listening to it in first period the other day and it made me think. Why are some people so desperate for said things? It doesn't make sense to me. Yeah, people tell me that it's amazing (I wouldn't know). Is it really worth it though? What if it doesn't work out? What if it was a mistake that you end up regretting for the rest of your life? It's a big responsibility. Not always worth the risk. I do know about risk and regret. Why should guys get to act like animals? Double standard much? It's ridiculous. I should start posting some of my poems on here. It would be a risk and it would be worth it. Even if nobody likes them, I would get an honest opinion of how people see them and how strong I can be. In all honesty, it feels like I'm slowly dying inside. I took a risk, I now regret it, I miss being there though. I do regret it, but I wouldn't go back in time and change what happened. Like they say, "never regret something that once made you smile." Maybe one day we can talk again, but until then we just have to keep moving forward. I need some new books to read. If you have any ideas or a blog you want me to check out, let me know. <3 Saved Individual

No comments:

Post a Comment