Sunday, May 16, 2010

FML?

You know that situation when you feel like you get the short end of the stick no matter what you do? SUCKS!!!!!! What are you supposed to do at that point? The answer: DON'T GIVE UP!!!!!! You simply keep trying and find a way to make as many people happy as possible. Just make sure that you're one of them. Become "Lost in Stereo" like the song lol. :) The lyrics are obviously online and can be found at the website listed at the end of this post. I was actually on a website this morning. It's almost like twitter, but you just complain about stupid stuff that happened to you. It's fmylife.com and you go read peoples posts then vote on if their lives suck or not. It gets pretty interesting sometimes. This world is filled with creepers and  weirdos. Most of the fmls are fake, but still very entertaining to read. Most people make jokes about the stupid ones. It's great. You should check it out. My mom's been thinking about getting a dog for months now and if we MUST get a dog, I want a Yorkie. They're so cute and cuddly. Not a big fan of dogs, but I'll make an exception. Track season is over for me and I have a job interview tomorrow at 5:30. I can't wait. I'm so excited and I think I really could have a chance at getting this job. My references were amazing, I had a ton of work experience to put down, and the older lady that was working there was very nice and probably put in a good word or two for me. :) If I do get the job, it'll probably only be for the summer because it's at the pool. :/ It'll still be worth it and it'll give me a better chance of being hired again next summer and other places that I choose to apply at. Today has been a good day so far and should continue to be. I got up early, started some homework (not that I have much to do there), did two loads of laundry, and still have time to do whatever. I'm being productive today. I should probably start being more organized though. I can't remember anything anymore. I think it's just because I've been busy. Once things are back to normal I'll probably be back to remembering important things that I need to do. I miss my friends. They're great. They know me better than I know myself and no matter what I say or do, they blame men. These boys may be crazy, but they think of me like a little sister and only want what's best for me. Sounds like a few other people I know *cough* Buttons *cough* lol. I should probably get back to my fairly productive day, so I'm going to wrap this up. Seems a little random today, but who cares? It's my blog and if you don't like what it says or how it's written, don't read it. Simple as that. I'll try to post again soon. I'll keep everybody on here updated on how summer plans, job searching, and vbs are going. Leave me some love and tell your friends about my blog. :) They might actually enjoy it. You never know.
<3 Saved Individual

 http://www.metrolyrics.com/lost-in-stereo-lyrics-all-time-low.html

No comments:

Post a Comment