Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mexico y Espana!!!!!

Actually, it's all Spanish speaking countries. In Spanish 3 we are doing presentations. We split up into six groups of four and one group of two (guess who got stuck in the group of two). My group (or should I say partner and I) decided to do our presentation on music and dances from various Spanish speaking countries. Luckily, I have dance fourth period and all year we've been learning things like Meringue, Salsa, Tango, Rumba, etc. and most of them have come from Spanish speaking countries. Mainly Spain and Cuba. Now I have to write a short little summary of the history of the music and dances in Spanish then work on putting a poster together. It's going to be crazy since we got the assignment Friday and it's due Wednesday. I probably should have worked something out with my partner on Friday, but oh well. We'll put something together. Any ideas on where I can get some supplies for the poster and information for the report? It would be greatly appreciated. Just let me know. It doesn't have to be a long presentation, just a decent length. I can't wait to show everybody what I can do. They'll be so jealous and mad that I didn't work with them. HAHAHA!!!! I'll win. :) Anyway, church was fun today. I love it when "The big enchilada" (as he likes to refer to himself) makes catholic jokes in church. It was funny. You had to have been there. Just an update for those of you that I don't talk to regularly, I made a friend from Natomas. We had a stormy patch there for a while, but we're better now. Looking forward to VBS and school work is going well. I still have a lot to do and a  lot of stuff to work on before summer, but I can't wait. My mom and I are going carb free for a month. It sounds hard, but it'll be good for us and I'm actually looking forward to that to. Just finished a week of testing and have two more tests to take this week. I guess this is what it's like to grow up. Just enjoy life as it comes and don't sweat the small stuff. Everything will work out in the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment