Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random? Nah ;)

You know that moment when you're just coming back from a daydream? Where you realize that you've been staring at the kid next to you for like ten minutes and they think you're a creeper? That one little moment when you know you'll regret not paying attention tomorrow, but you want to get back to what you were thinking about instead? Yeah, I've been there all day. Luckily it was a minimum day and I didn't miss much. Déjà vu is a noun that means "the illusion of having already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time". It's quite an interesting topic, but not what I want to talk about today. I've been talking to this guy lately and he drives me crazy. It's PERFECT!! The daydream I had all day? It was about him. ;) I get to see him for the first time in a month tomorrow. :D The day dream was about how things are going to go when we see each other. I know how I want it to go and I think he would want it to be the same way. I can't wait. You know that feeling you get when you're in a great mood and your favorite song happens to come on the radio or your ipod (on shuffle)? That moment when you realize that you're excited about something and a song that totally describes your mood or situation starts playing? Yeah, I've been there before too. I love the thought that somebody out there is looking out for you. Maybe it's a guardian angle or just a loving parent. The beauty of it is, you don't know. You just have to have faith. I know that this whole post seems kind of random, but in my mind it all fits together. Life is a mystery. You can try to solve it before you get to the end, or you can just enjoy it. I choose to enjoy the story and just go along for the ride. I know that the mistakes I make won't matter in the future and no matter what happens or who I talk to, I'll always have friends and family that loves and cares about me. Things happen for a reason and we don't know what they are. We can wonder why and try to figure it out, or just accept it. Either way, it's your life and you can live it the way you want to. The way I see it, if something doesn't work out the way you want it to there's something better right around the corner. I'm about to update my about me, so if you want to know more about my ideas let me know and read that. :) I actually need some more topics to write about. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment